We are our own toughest critics! I’d like to help you develop a more compassionate view of yourself so that you may begin to:
- Resolve past issues that keep you presently stuck
- Reduce negative self talk and increase positive self talk
- Release yourself from excessive guilt, shame, and anxiety
- Discover inner peace and inner strength
- Foster personal growth and development
- Increase satisfaction and joy in all areas of your life
- Improve intimate relationships
- Validate and highlight strengths that you already posess
Feelings of being overwhelmed, stuck, depressed, and anxious are real. Mental health problems may come on unexpectedly or have been growing for some time. They affect our thoughts, feelings, behaviors and our physical health.
I have one goal for your therapy, YOUR goal. I have helped hundreds of my clients change behaviors, improve moods, decrease anxiety, enhance self-esteem, improve relationships with family and friends and work through life’s transitions.
You deserve your time, energy and effort. Put yourself on your To-Do list today!